Paytron values your privacy and we only pull data from Xero that is absolutely necessary in order to facilitate a payment.
During the integration process, you will be asked to consent to authorise Paytron access to the following items and actions:
- Read organisation details in order to retrieve your company details
- Read Bills in an approved state in order for Paytron to make a payment
- Read your contact and contact groups in order to determine which suppliers to pay with Paytron
- Read your list of accounts to determine the correct account GL code and accounts to reconcile with
- Update your Bills with the actions performed by Paytron
- Create payment records associate to paid Bills
- Create multi-currency Paytron bank accounts
- Reconcile paid Bills with entries in your Paytron bank accounts
As an exmple, but not limited to, we do not have access to your other bank accounts, financial statements or sales data.